Later this month, I’ll be in Kansas City to host a get-together with Pandora listeners and anyone interested in music. Everyone is welcome to attend, and full details are below. Just send an RSVP to tour@pandora.com with “Kansas City” in the subject line. Hope to see you there!
When: Wednesday, February 21st, 2006 @ 7 PM
Where: Screenland Theatre Crossroads, 1656 Washington St, Kansas City, MO

Comments

1. mark laventure
    February 17, 2007 at 7:01am
    First of all, what a sweet gig! Going around experiencing & talking to folks about music; awesome. There are great local/regional acts that rock but will never get their due which help define a particular area like the electric blues scene in Chicago & especially Austin. we have some "regional" acts in St. Louis(Mike Zito;Belairs;Steve Pecaro;Rob Garland;Devon Alman;etc)which deserve more attention than they are currently getting & this is one of the best ways to accomplish that so thanks. But mainly, when are you coming to St. Louis?
  2. Meredith
    February 18, 2007 at 10:46am
    I am a new member and was wondering what you will be doing at the Screenland. Also, I won't be able to get there until 9:30, will you still be there? Curious, Meredith
  3. J TEX
    February 21, 2007 at 12:17pm
    PANDORA ROCKS,RAPS,TECHNO, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT...PANDORA IS DA BOMB...
  4. Ed Gonzales
    February 21, 2007 at 6:33pm
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH....... you're here now??!! It's 8:27 and I just got the e-mail about you being at the Screenland. It's a great place to see a movie, should you ever be here on a weekend. I'll check out your blog and see what was said here in Kansas City. See ya, Ed Gonzales
  5. Alisha Hughes
    March 09, 2007 at 12:45pm
    Hey, didn't get to make it to the meeting here in KC BUT I must say it seems like the music has dramatically improved. Not sure if this is a direct reflection of the stop here or natural progression. I am talking about playing more music that I LOVE!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch and keep doin what you do!!!!!
  6. rainbowloverj
    May 14, 2007 at 5:41pm
    I absolutely LOVE Pandora. My dad was actually the one who got me hooked, but now I listen to it almost everyday. Here's a suggestion: Sometimes it seems that a song you want played is never played. How about having like a request button or something? That way Pandora would know exactly what you want to hear before you stop listening that specific time. I hope this is the kind of help you were expecting. Woo! Hoo!
  7. V
    July 03, 2007 at 11:57am
    this is the shit!
  8. Robert L Spradling
    September 14, 2007 at 4:36pm
    Love your music. It brings back old memories. You are the only game in towm. Keep up the good work Thanks
  9. Raven
    August 09, 2008 at 3:59pm
    I know you've been to MO...BUT I can't believe you missed BRANSON...there is all kinds of music, there and lots and lots of venues! Really. Its where all the great musicians go...IF they've been GOOD!
  10. marc ryals
    March 11, 2011 at 11:43am
    I am a 45 ye old man stuck in the 80's and I love it.I would love to see hair metal and 80's hits section that would complete me!!! Thanks for it all!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )