Update: The Philadelphia town hall meeting is confirmed for November 2nd, 2006 at 7pm. It’ll be at the Penn Bookstore on the University of Pennsylvania campus. Please RSVP to the event by sending an email to tour@pandora.com with “UPenn” in the subject line.
I’m currently planning an itinerary for my tour stop in Pennsylvania. Come early-November, I’ll be stopping in Philadelphia for a town hall meeting (I’ll bet the first town hall meeting in America’s history was held in this very city!), and would love the opportunity to meet Pandora student listeners at nearby schools like the University of Pennsylvania. If you have any suggestions for appropriate venues on the college campus, whether at a music class or in the student union, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I can’t wait to visit!
We love reading and responding to your feedback on the blog – the comments have been a treasure trove of great insights and guidance as we plan our visits. If you have a particular idea you want to discuss, or just want to get more involved, we’re eager for help – just drop us an email at tour@pandora.com. Please include your location in the subject line of your message too. No idea is too big or small!

Comments

1. Dr. William Crissey PhD
    July 15, 2007 at 3:48pm
    Tim , if you could play more blue grass gospel music along with the southern gospel music , it would be the GREATEST EVER !! Thanks, Bill
  2. Dr. William Crissey PhD
    July 15, 2007 at 3:52pm
    Sorry Tim ! We have Blue grass music here in Waynesboro. Pa. at the different centers here , and I love the Old traditional Southern Gospel , and Blue grass Music best ! Bill
  3. Mary M. McEnheimer
    August 09, 2007 at 8:43am
    I'm a jazz lover and I thank you for playing the kind of music I like to listen to while I work. It relaxes me and soothes my soul........
  4. Dave
    August 30, 2007 at 6:57am
    1. Suggestion, add Corbin / Hanner to your selections. Bob Corbin and Dave Hanner have been writing and performing for years. They have a web site. 2. Mr.Smalls in Milvale Pa. (near Pittsburgh)hosts a lot of different bands. They have a web site too.
  5. Nathan Jones
    September 13, 2007 at 3:34pm
    I just started using Pandora a few weeks ago, and I'm already addicted to it. It's one of the first things I open up on my computer in the morning. One a different note, I'm also an undergrad on the campus programming board at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA (about an hour from Philly). Tim, it would be awesome if you could swing up to the Lehigh Valley to do a town meeting for some of the schools up here. There are 5 or 6 colleges and universities around here, and I know that Pandora is really gaining popularity fast. We can set up one of our campus spaces to bring in people from all over the Lehigh Valley. Just shoot me an email if you are interested, and keep up the great work!!
  6. Anita
    January 13, 2008 at 11:16am
    Hello,, The word is out, Pandora, But could you sort out the Burg on the next tour there is lots of hidden talent in the burg, and were always passed by, and support new singers when sales are needed, the burg has a few places to hold concerts that are not used, lots of listeners there, and Artist, Sanchez bka Dink he is all of us in #1 now it time for some of that support to pay off. thanks for lookin out! Share some of that fame Philly and B-more. Peace.
  7. pryl
    February 24, 2008 at 10:02pm
    dude you should come to Pittsburgh and talk to my friends about noise. some of them are dj's that make their own, and all of us are noiseaholics. the pittsburgh cafe on meyran ave in oakland is way the bests bar in pitt. come chill!
  8. John A. Ellis
    March 08, 2008 at 3:48pm
    Some great bands out of PA: Kheris, Collage, The Glorious Filaments, Second Self. Check them out! - The Mint is good, too. Stealing The Return also has some new stuff coming out soon. I believe all of these bands can be found on MySpace. Thanks for Pandora being so awesome! John A. Ellis www.johnandrewellis.blogspot.com
  9. b hernan
    July 23, 2008 at 3:53pm
    you play alot of music that was written by bob corbin&dave hanner. but you don't play anyof theirmusic.their out of pittsburgh pa. and they do their own songs the best the CORBIN HANNER BAND
  10. Dawn
    July 25, 2008 at 4:41am
    If you are coming to Pa..... California university of pennsylvania is a great college. Growing in numbers .. you should check it out...
  11. Phyllis Snook
    January 12, 2010 at 3:07am
    Lost in thought,one quite cold winter morning,I found "Pandora".You feature such beautiful, melodic new age music. I live in the middle of no where in Central PA...actually in the middle of the woods! If you ever decide to come to Harrisburg or to State College, please let me know. This is a wonderful station,very glad I found it.