Will be coming around to Baltimore on November 16th to host a town hall meeting. Great local musical heritage with hotspots for jazz and new wave. Looking forward to an exciting and lively talk! Details for the meetup are below:
WHEN: Thursday, November 16th, 2006 @ 7 PM
WHERE: Community Hall
Corner of Charles & Hamilton Streets
venue website

Comments

1. Donna Woods
    November 16, 2006 at 5:52am
    We have a local band that you may want to hear: Two If By Sea. They've released their 2nd CD recently, "Safety".
  2. Paula Rees
    December 01, 2006 at 8:13am
    I am looking for other versions of Summer Me Winter Me...from a movie Picasso's Summer...have found it on a Sinatra CD...Anybody else ?
  3. mike crowley
    December 28, 2006 at 3:54am
    Tim: It is almost perfect! I have a problem with the consistancy, and flow of certain music catagories.E.g., a Donna Summmer song followed by a Loverboy selection? If it is a disco selection should not all the songs if into that catagory? Still, you got a happy listener here!
  4. Gus Mead
    January 11, 2007 at 7:56am
    Hey guys, I know of this band based out of Baltimore called Iluvatar. They are a neo progressive band in the vain of marillion with some Genesis tone. See if you can get any of their stuff. I first heard them in the progressive station on XM radio if that helps at all. Thanks Gus
  5. Al Wellikoff
    January 30, 2007 at 12:04pm
    The Mambo Combo is enduringly one of Baltimore's favorite bands, combining Tropic of Cancer tempos with an appealingly Baltomorean sensibilities. A recent album is "Mr. Happy."
  6. Sonya
    January 30, 2007 at 8:26pm
    Awesome!!! A friend at work turned me on to this. I am passing the word. I don't know how you do it.
  7. Jonay
    February 14, 2007 at 2:53pm
    I love the free listening, but I wish I could listen to more michael buble on his station.
  8. Richard Piper
    August 11, 2007 at 8:26am
    Local DC/MD/VA band called the Tommy Lepson Band. Killer blues band with strong vocals, great Hammond organ and lead guitar. They are great in person, the "Live" album has some terrific tunes. We just love dancing to them but their gigs are often in places with no dance floor. Bummer!!! They play at JV's (Falls Church) and the Harp & Fiddle (Bethesda) once or twice a month. RCP
  9. James
    November 04, 2007 at 9:19am
    hey there's this local band called Soundblade that's really not out there yet if you could contact them for this gig that'd be awesome.
  10. Chris
    November 15, 2007 at 4:16pm
    If you all check this, a great local band is J Roddy Walston and the Business. Very pure rock and roll and one of the best live shows around. They're playing gigs all over the east coast these days but based in Baltimore, it would also be great to hear them on pandora.
  11. Frankie
    November 17, 2007 at 4:21am
    I missed you! I just got an invite from my son and I signed on. Awesome project. When are you coming back to Maryland/metro DC area?
  12. gus2
    August 26, 2008 at 2:58am
    hi, is it possible to listen to pandora on my ipod? i love pandora
  13. Lucia @ Pandora
    August 28, 2008 at 10:57am
    Hi gus2- You can get Pandora on an iPod Touch, and iPhone, and on lots of other phones. See here! http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go :) Lucia, from Pandora
  14. Manolo
    October 14, 2008 at 7:18am
    Hi Tim, have you think about include song's lyrics access? Or maybe lyrics be shown as a Karaoke style. I'll love it.
  15. Lucia @ Pandora
    October 14, 2008 at 1:13pm
    Hi Manolo - Thanks for your interest in Pandora and for your suggestion! Lyrics require a completely different set of licensing than the music does - we hope to someday get the licensing in place! For now a Google search "lyrics: " is probably your best bet. Cheers, Lucia
  16. Beth
    March 14, 2010 at 7:36pm
    I've got a group of kids that are so up on the music scene you should come talk to the whole group. They know it all from the 930 club to the Recher in Towson, or rather I as their taxi know it all! :) email me, this would be some awesome insight for you and Pandora in general, By the way when is Pandora going public already? Beth Kaufman bkdp01@comcast.net

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )