While Michael got to spend last week at the amazing CMJ new music marathon in New York, Pandora’s engineering team was here in Oakland keeping the Pandora servers stocked with coal. From the sound of it, we missed a lot of amazing music.
Happily Pandora can give us a taste of what we missed… I just built a Pandora station that plays selections influenced by all of the artists Michael got to see at CMJ. Click this link to have a listen: CMJ @ Pandora Radio

Comments

1. Winfried
    September 22, 2005 at 3:21pm
    Boosting the digital music revolution You guys are going to be huge! I hope you're prepared ... Best of luck Winfried
  2. Aaron
    September 23, 2005 at 7:57am
    I've been using it for a couple weeks now. As a musician and a technology consultant, i'm hooked. It's quite original. Let me know if there's any way I can assist. Also, is there a place where pandora users can post thoughts and comments? A message board of some type? I'm guessing the pandora community is still fairly small, and it would be neat to be able to interact as a community. cheers, -Aaron (chicago, IL)
  3. Peter Antoine
    October 25, 2005 at 7:36pm
    It gives me great pleasure to know that there is a radio source so in tune to the music I enjoy. Meaning to say, I am given a choice as to what I'd like to listen to. I have with proud honor and gratitude passed the news to some of my fellow friends and co-workers. Thanks so much!!!
  4. Susan
    November 01, 2005 at 2:41pm
    Just read an article by Peter O'Reily about what makes something web 2.0 {http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html?page=1). I'd say you folks at Pandora have nailed it! Thanks for making such a great "pull" product. So refreshing to pull what I want to hear rather than having other things pushed at me. Now if it would only work on my old computer at work...
  5. JLR
    May 14, 2006 at 3:16pm
    I love the program but it keeps clicking me in to a different type server and I am going to have to stop using it. Too bad.
  6. Gaylyn Johnson
    October 14, 2006 at 8:18am
    I listen to Pandora @ work. Does it matter which computer I log on to. It doesn't always work when I log on to different computers. -Thank You
  7. Maureen P Reis
    October 10, 2007 at 5:01pm
    I am still unable to download my destop "radio" can you help?
  8. dick pacheco
    August 20, 2008 at 9:14am
    when listening to pandora radio and want to scroll down to "about this music or artist" i can only read a few lines. the last line is not complete and must continue on next page. how do i go there? i have clicked on "more" but get nothing. i enjoy the consept of your site and listen often. please help by return e mail. thanks
  9. pulau tidung
    January 28, 2014 at 3:45am
    how do I use it, What must register first like other social networking?
  10. PandoraSupport
    January 29, 2014 at 3:59pm
    @Pulau Get in touch with our Listener Support Team for help: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  11. seoveinte20
    July 03, 2014 at 9:16pm
    Incredible music. Thanks for the invitaion to your station.
  12. juanita james
    July 08, 2014 at 5:47pm
    Play music from pandora
  13. Emily
    November 20, 2014 at 9:56am
    I like pandora
  14. friv
    June 23, 2015 at 12:55am
    I listen to Pandora @ work.
  15. Cynthia Smith
    June 28, 2015 at 5:31pm
    Wow I know you been around for along time but this my first time using ur app . And I can tell u the music I pick was Motown oldies . Went hearing the songs I started to cry :'( why because alot of the songs remind me of my mom who passed away. She played all those song while cleaning house . And when I was little sitting on the porch singing alot of those songs . I love Pandora been listening all day can't stop the music is so good . Thank you !

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )